Work Done!

what can i say....it's been a long time waiting to take my final trip to my new place.
with older friends who defend me in all the cases.
Peumo? mmmm...what can i say, he gave me a nice surprise today.
i remember all the ppl who can suppport my job and my fellings.
but today, i'm gonna start a new trip.
with new surprises, with a new life.
with my family.
and all the ppl who loves me.
just without one.
but... not all is perfect in the life.
or not?
guys... an advice. always follow the star in your heart.
never leave it.
but first of all.
u need to believe in the soul that anyone have inside
fight for it
all the time
until u don't have enough forces to going on.
keep the dreams alive.
last post from peumo.
greetings and kisses for all.
Alejandro Barra.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario